1. Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which plays an important role in preventing age spots and wrinkles. Studies have found that daily consumption of flaxseed can help relieve skin redness and swelling and make skin smoother. Flaxseed can be added to oatmeal and other foods.
2. Blue purple fruits such as blueberry, blackberry and mulberry are rich in antioxidants, which can effectively fight against skin damage caused by malnutrition and environmental factors.
3. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, an important nutrient, which helps prevent skin sunburn. Sunflower seed is not only a convenient snack, but also can be mixed with oatmeal, salad, whole grain food or dried fruit. “Black chocolate” spkds. Eating dark chocolate can increase the body’s intake of flavonol. Flavonol has protective effect on skin and makes skin younger.
5. Sweet potato is rich in carotene (which can be converted into vitamin A in the body) and vitamin C, which can make the skin healthy and beautiful. Vitamin C can increase the production of collagen and make the skin soft and smooth. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant, which can resist free radical damage and prevent skin cancer.
6. Tomatoes are rich in antioxidant lycopene, which helps improve skin health and prevent pigmentation. Cooked tomatoes help to absorb lycopene. Scrambled eggs with tomatoes and stewed beef brisket are good choices.
7. Yogurt is rich in high-quality protein, which can keep skin tight and help prevent and fight wrinkles. Yogurt is best to choose original yogurt, drink less fruit flavor.