in real life, matchmaker is a popular role. They act as matchmakers to make many lovers get married. When calcium supplement, there are several kinds of food can also play the role of matchmaker. With them, calcium can be better deposited in the bone, promote bone health and prevent osteoporosis. Vitamin D in

,

mushrooms and other foods can promote the absorption of calcium. Many studies have shown that vitamin D can promote intestinal absorption of calcium and reduce renal excretion of calcium. 90% of vitamin D in human body is synthesized by skin through ultraviolet radiation in sunlight; the remaining 10% is absorbed by food, such as mushrooms, seafood, animal liver, eggs and whole milk products. Foods rich in calcium and vitamin D can also be cleverly matched, such as fish stewed tofu. Vitamin K in

,

Spinach and other foods is the formation factor of osteocalcin. Vitamin K can activate osteocalcin, a very important substance in bone, and promote calcium deposition in bone, so as to improve the effect of calcium supplement. Harvard University research has shown that women with low vitamin K intake are at increased risk of osteoporosis and fracture. In general, the deeper the green color of vegetable leaves, the higher the content of vitamin K, such as broccoli, spinach, cabbage, etc. If you want to add calcium and vitamin K at the same time, you can try sesame sauce with spinach and asparagus fried shrimp.

,

nuts and other foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to balance calcium. When calcium is absorbed into the blood, magnesium will continuously “carry” calcium into the bone until the bone is no longer short of calcium. If there is still excess calcium in the blood, magnesium politely “invites” them out of the body. Therefore, with the help of magnesium, calcium can be evenly distributed to the bone. Once magnesium is lacking, it makes bones brittle and more likely to break. Seaweed, whole wheat food, almonds, peanuts and spinach are rich in magnesium. Porphyra bean curd soup and oat milk porridge are recommended for dishes with calcium and magnesium. The protein in

,

eggs and other foods is the skeleton of calcium deposition. In bones, 22% of the ingredients are proteins, mainly collagen. When the protein is sufficient, calcium has a skeleton that can be deposited, so as to be better absorbed by the human body. Protein rich foods include eggs, lean meat, fish and so on. The recommended diet is minced meat, mushroom and rape.

and

finally, we need to remind that some eating habits will damage the effect of calcium supplement, we should pay attention to it. First, eating too much salt and eating too much meat will increase the loss of urinary calcium, leading to calcium deficiency in the body. Second, studies have shown that smoking can reduce bone mineral density. Excessive drinking affects vitamin D metabolism, which is not conducive to bone metabolism. Third, long-term consumption of carbonated drinks and coffee will lead to the loss of calcium in human bones. ▲

Leave a Comment