is mother’s day on the second Sunday of May every year. In special festivals, children always want to express their love for their mothers in some special ways. With the passage of time, it is not difficult to find that the mother’s health is also passing with time: because of the deposition of melanin, her face began to dim, because of the relaxation of the skin, she began to appear pouch, because of the turbidity of the vitreous body, she began to see things, because of the lack of estrogen, she began to become insomnia and irritable, because of the lack of calcium, she began to get shorter
hope that the mother’s health is the wish of all children in the world. Looking at the mother’s health problems, most people’s idea is to supplement the mother with health products. As the old saying goes, “tonic medicine is better than tonic food”. It is a more natural and warm way to absorb nutrients that mother needs most from food and let food moisten her whole body from the tip of her tongue. Mother’s Day is coming, may as well know what kind of nutrition mother needs, cook for mother to make a good meal! Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin, also known as tocopherol, is one of the most important antioxidants. Foods rich in vitamins and minerals can form a balanced diet, while vitamin E represents excellent antioxidant effect and age challenge. Vitamin E can effectively fight against free radicals, inhibit the formation of lipid peroxide, remove chloasma, inhibit the activity of tyrosinase, thus reducing the production of melanin. The esterified form of vitamin E can also eliminate excessive oxygen free radicals caused by external factors such as ultraviolet rays and air pollution, which can delay light aging, prevent sunburn and inhibit the formation of sunburn.
many people think that vitamin E is a mysterious substance. If you want mothers to supplement vitamin E, health products are the best choice. This is not necessarily, compared to a pill of one pill, colorful food is actually more awesome! From the oil food, red palm oil and olive oil are rich in vitamin E, especially olive oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which is more conducive to the protection of cardiovascular disease and the occurrence of cardiovascular disease; nuts are rich in vitamin E and dietary fiber, but also contain high-quality fatty acids, a handful of almonds or hazelnuts every day, can supplement rich vitamin E; the most noteworthy is the fruit Vegetables, in order to prevent the fruits from being oxidized by air, the leaves and peels of fruits and vegetables often contain a large amount of vitamin E. at the same time, dark fruits and vegetables also contain anthocyanins, an antioxidant artifact. If you give priority to dark fruits and vegetables, you can eat a lot of vitamin E from a meal.
are rich in vitamin E: fruits and vegetables, nuts, lean meat, milk, eggs, pressed vegetable oil, etc. Fruits and vegetables include kiwi fruit, spinach, cabbage, stuffed cabbage, kale, lettuce, sweet potato and yam. Nuts include almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts. Food rich in vitamin E: fruits and vegetables, nuts, lean meat, milk, eggs, pressed vegetable oil, etc. Fruits and vegetables include kiwi fruit, spinach, cabbage, stuffed cabbage, kale, lettuce, sweet potato and yam. Nuts include almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts.
recommended recipe: Spinach Mushroom boiled pill soup
ingredients: 200g minced meat, 200g spinach, 100g mushroom, ginger, starch, cooking wine, salt, scallion, water appropriate amount of
1. Chop ginger, add cooking wine and starch into minced meat, stir well and set aside, wash and slice mushrooms and cut scallions for standby;
2. Wash and remove roots of spinach, put water in the pot, heat spinach into hot water, blanch for a while, remove the hot water and boil again;
3. Use chopsticks or spoon to roll the minced meat into balls. After boiling water in the pot, put the balls into the pot. After boiling, add mushroom slices and spinach. After boiling, turn off the heat and add a small amount of salt to seasoning. Sprinkle chopped scallion into the soup and serve. Pay attention to the breast health of middle-aged and elderly women and eat more soybean food Breast cancer incidence rate hitherto unknown, and the “high incidence area” of breast disease is also worth focusing on. With the growth of women age, Angelina Julie has chosen the breast surgery in 2013 because of the genetic reasons of her family breast cancer. It has triggered a great disturbance worldwide. People have never started to pay attention to breast cancer, which is the increasing incidence of women in recent years. Kdsps Sex killers. Choosing the right food is very important to prevent breast cancer.
in 2010, a study conducted in South Korea showed that women eating kelp more can effectively reduce the risk of breast cancer recurrence. Researchers divided 362 breast cancer patients aged 30-65 years into two groups, one group ate kelp, the other group did not. Taking 36 grams of fresh kelp a day (or 2 grams of dried kelp) two years later, kelp reduced the risk of breast cancer recurrence by 52%.
have been wildly reported on the Internet that “women who drink soy milk for a long time will cause breast cancer, because soy contains a lot of phytoestrogens, and high estrogen is one of the high risk factors of breast cancer”. Is this statement reasonable? Director Liao Ning pointed out that this view is not scientific. In fact, drinking more soy milk can effectively reduce the risk of breast cancer, and can also reduce the risk of recurrence of breast cancer patients. She pointed out that the so-called phytoestrogens and human estrogen are different, there is no direct relationship between phytoestrogens and breast cancer. In 2012, experts from the United States and China jointly investigated 9154 breast cancer patients. The results showed that there was no difference in breast cancer mortality between the group who drank soy milk more than 10 mg a day and the group that did not drink Soybean milk. However, the recurrence rate of breast cancer in the group who drank soybean milk more than 10 mg per day was significantly lower. Therefore, adhere to the daily intake of 30 grams of soybean and its products, not only conducive to the supplement of high-quality protein, a certain amount of calcium, but also can effectively prevent breast cancer.
recommended recipe: Jasmine soybean milk
ingredients: 25 grams of soybean, 15 grams of dried jasmine, appropriate amount of rock sugar, appropriate amount of water
1. Soak soybean with water in advance, soak for about 8 hours, and prepare dry jasmine flower and ice
2. Wash the dried jasmine flowers with clear water and add 1000 ml boiling water to make flower juice;
3. Put the soaked soybean into the net cover of soybean milk machine, put Jasmine juice and rock sugar into the cup of soybean milk machine, and then start the soybean milk machine to beat out the soybean milk. After filtering the bean dregs with a filter screen, add a small amount of rock sugar to taste and drink. “