for many people who are losing weight, it can be said that “talk about fat color change”. In fact, the correct intake of fat is good for health, can promote metabolism, there are combustion supporting fat. British Nutrition and health expert Annie lawless recently summed up six foods that can help you lose weight.
1. Avocado is rich in monounsaturated fat, which helps to reduce bad cholesterol. Breakfast might as well use avocado with poached eggs.
2. Salmon. Salmon is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which helps to eliminate harmful fats such as triglycerides in the blood. Smoked salmon can be added to the salad or served with eggs for breakfast.
3. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fat and easily digested by the human body. When cooking, you can use olive oil instead of soybean oil. When making salads, just seasoning with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
4. Flax oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It can be used as a salad dressing or a spoonful of breakfast oatmeal.
5. Many people don’t eat yolk when they eat eggs. In fact, the opposite is true. Studies have shown that egg yolk has the effect of lowering blood fat and blood sugar. In addition, egg yolk also contains fat soluble vitamins A, D, e, K, calcium, iron, zinc, folic acid and B vitamins.
6. Three meals a day to eat some nut sauce, not only satiety and hunger, but also can supplement a variety of nutrients. However, it should be noted that most nut sauces will contain more ingredients than you think unless you make them yourself. Therefore, be sure to read the ingredient list carefully or do it at home. ▲