after drinking milk, many people will feel that there is some strange taste in their mouth, and throat will also have discomfort, in order to solve this embarrassment, we suggest that we drink milk and then have a cup of warm water.
milk contains a variety of protein components and their degradation products. After drinking the milk, bacteria in the mouth will decompose the protein in the milk, leading to the phenomenon of oral odor. In addition, the residual bacteria survive in the mouth, but also destroy the acid-base balance in the mouth, causing a series of oral problems such as tooth decay and gingivitis. Therefore, in order to prevent the growth of bacteria in the mouth, it is better to drink a small cup of 20 ~ 40 ℃ warm water immediately after drinking milk. It is mild, clean, and less irritating. It has a certain effect on removing food residue in the mouth and eliminating oral bacteria. At the same time, it can wash away the milk residue attached to the throat, which can moisten the throat.
should also drink warm boiled water to gargle after eating starchy foods such as candy and pastry. This is because starch is converted into glucose by the action of salivary amylase in the oral cavity. Glucose is fermented by oral bacteria to produce acid substances. This kind of food is deposited in the space between teeth, which becomes the fermentation medium that oral microorganisms dream of, and causes the teeth to be damaged continuously. Sugary soft drinks, juice drinks, yogurt, lactic acid drinks and other foods are also easy to corrode teeth. After eating these foods, you may as well drink some warm boiled water to gargle, so as to reduce the concentration of acid and sugar in the mouth and avoid tooth damage. ▲